New year, new you. At least, that’s what we always tell ourselves at the beginning of a new year. Despite our best intentions, we all tend to fall back into our old routines and habits by mid-January. Still, I believe it’s worth starting each year with fresh optimism about all that could be — so in that spirit, here are ten things I’m looking forward to in 2022.
- The pandemic being downgraded to an epidemic
- Reopening of schools
- Continuing my self-healing and self-care journey
- The final seasons of Ozark and This is Us
- Meeting family and friends again
- Watching movies in a cinema hall again
- A healthier me and family
- Upskilling through online classes
- Making new connections
I hope you enjoyed the article and found something that resonated with you. I’d also love to hear about your plans for the coming year — and what you think about all that lies ahead for us in 2022. Please share your thoughts below!
So, here’s to staying positive — and looking forward to the best year yet.
A very wholesome list. Here’s wishing they all come to fruition. Wishing you a fabulous New Year 2022!
Wishing you an awesome year ahead!